Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm Newly Minted; Spend Me.

From now on, this will be the space for my random thoughts, idyllic fantasies, crushing depressions, and prosaic observations.  This is my first post at a new blog. I've been posting on Alcohol Free for about a year, and decided that, since most of the posts no longer revolve around alcohol, but instead range from the emotional navigation of my fractured and fruitless life to the intellectual regurgitation of pseudo-intellectuals, I should start a different blog, more proper and branded and whatnot. 

This way I don't feel undue pressure to bring in any alcohol or alcoholic related themes, and can post about anything I want, at any time, like the true spontaneous ego maniacal transcendent that I hope to evolve into one day.  That's good. Those folks have wings and fly, so I'm constantly envious.  See, I feel freer already!  I can breathe without the smell of urine and damp newspaper!  If I feel the need to go back to my booze-writing, I'll just post over there, or double post.

No comments:

Post a Comment