Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well, Again. Again.

Yeah, I'm logging on to log into my antipathy to blogging at the end of exhausting days that require serious mental effort and sustained concentration, making blogging a lot harder, actually, given my energy levels, and less relieving, or cathartic, or whatever it is.

Not that I want to give in to exhaustion so much that exhaustion has taken over me, has, if you will, frothed up about the car wash of my life.  Okay, I get it.  You won't, actually.  Allow that to stand.

Point of fact that I'm not terribly dissatisfied, and am, also, more accurate.  I'm still mindlessly confused at times, but not in a naive way as a tool to camouflage my unwillingness to actually make a concerted effort at something.  Sustained, and concerted. Terribly time dump into grey cubicle.  It is my life.  I accept it.  I don't mind it.  Let's go again tomorrow.  Fresh tie.  Fresh tea.  Fresh brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment